Kokikan is a technology company that provides a Platform for Users to obtain goods or services provided by other Buyers. The Chef's role is only to connect the User with the Buyer. Kokikan is not responsible for the actions and/or omissions of User any, and any liability in connection with such services shall be borne by the User.
I. Your actions;
II. Fees associated with the use of any III. Services or purchase of Products; and Your
1. PT Delco Jaya is a limited liability company that runs a web portal service business activity www.kokikan.com, which is a site for selling food sold by registered sellers. Hereinafter referred to as Kokikan, the Kokikan site is www.kokikan.com
3. Application means the relevant mobile application which is available for download by Kokikan (or its licensors) to respective Users.
4. Users are Parties who use Kokikan's Services, including but not limited to buyers, sellers, or other parties who just visit the Kokikan Site.
5. Buyer is a registered User who makes a purchase request for food sold by the Seller on the Chef's Site.
6. The seller is a registered User who has additional access to sell food on the Kokikan Site.
7. Food is a tangible product / has a physical form that can be delivered / meets the criteria to be called food fit for consumption that is cooked or made by the seller, and does not have a trademark.
8. Neighborhood is a certain area in the user's residence.
9. Pick-Up Point is place where buyer pick up food that has been delivered by seller
10. Income Balance is a facility for Sellers to find out the income funds that have been obtained from sales on the Kokikan website. These funds can only be withdrawn to a registered bank account, and cannot be used to make purchases on the Kokikan Site.
11. Service Fee means the costs incurred by the Purchaser through the use of the Service for the obtained Solution. Service Fees are charged to Users for the purpose of system maintenance and service improvement in transacting through the Kokikan Site.
B. User Account, Password Earnings Balance and Security
1. The user hereby declares that the user is a capable person and is able to bind himself in a valid agreement according to law.
2. Kokikan does not charge a registration fee.
3. User understands that 1 (one) phone number can only be used to register 1 (one) Kokikan User account and 1 (one) e-mail address can only be used to register 1 (one) User account.
4. Users who have registered have the right to act as:
a. Buyer and
b. Seller, if they have passed the selection program conducted by Kokikan.
5. Users who will act as sellers are required to sell their food products. Users have the right to provide information about the food products sold.
6. Users who have successfully passed the selection stage as sellers are expected to upload product content to be traded within 30 (Thirty) calendar days after the content is added. If the user within 30 (thirty) calendar days after the user does not upload product content to the Kokikan site, then the User agrees and understands that Kokikan has the right to temporarily restrict content without prior notice.
8. The income balance only comes from the sale of food products on the Kokikan Site and cannot be added to the balance independently.
9. Kokikan has the authority to freeze Refund Balance and User Income Balance if it is found / suspected of fraud in transactions and / or violation of Kokikan's terms and conditions.
10. Income balance can only be withdrawn to a bank account registered in the User's account, and cannot be used as a payment method for food product purchase transactions.
11. Kokikan has the authority to close a User's account either temporarily or permanently if it is found that there is a fraudulent act in a transaction that can harm other users and/or Kokikan.
12. The user understands and agrees not to use, modify, disassemble, duplicate, resell and/or other exploiting activities on software systems or hardware, networks and/or Site/Application data with automatic or manual technology without the permission of Kokikan. , as well as other actions that can harm Kokikan, both in terms of money, physical, material or Kokikan's good name.
13. The User is personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account and password for all activities that occur in the User's account.
14. Kokikan will not ask for the User's account Password or OTP Code for any reason. Therefore Kokikan urges Users not to provide such data and other important data to parties on behalf of Kokikan or other parties whose security cannot be guaranteed.
15. User hereby declares that Kokikan is not responsible for any losses or problems arising from misuse of User accounts caused by User negligence, including but not limited to agreeing and/or granting account login access sent by Kokikan via notification messages to other parties via the device. Users, lend accounts to other parties, access links or links provided by other parties, provide or show verification codes (OTP), passwords or emails to other parties, or the negligence of other Users which results in losses or problems in the User's account.
C. Purchase Transactions
1. Buyers are required to transact through the transaction procedures set by Kokikan. The Buyer makes a payment using the payment method available by Kokikan and previously selected by the Buyer, then Kokikan will forward the funds to the Seller when the transaction process on the Kokikan system has been completed.
2. When making a Food purchase, the Buyer agrees that: The
a. Buyer is responsible for reading, understanding and agreeing to the food product data information before making an order or commitment to purchase.
b. The User enters into a legally binding contract to purchase the Goods when the User purchases a food product.
3. The Buyer understands and agrees that the availability of the Food Product stock is the responsibility of the Seller who offers the Food Product. Regarding the availability of Food Product stock, it can change at any time.
4. The Buyer fully understands and agrees that all transactions made between the Buyer and the Seller other than through Kokikan's Official Account and/or without Kokikan's knowledge are the personal responsibility of the Buyer.
5. The buyer is obliged to make a payment using a payment method chosen by the buyer with a nominal value that corresponds to the amount billed. A Kokikan party is not responsible for the loss suffered by the buyer, if the buyer makes a payment that is not in accordance with the bill amount stated on the payment page.
6. Payment by the Buyer must be made immediately (no later than within 30 minutes) after the Buyer makes the Make Payment. If within that time limit the payment has not been made by the Buyer, Kokikan has the authority to cancel the transaction. Users are not entitled to submit claims or demands for the cancellation of the transaction.
7. Buyers are advised to re-check the nominal amount of the payment with the billing amount listed on the payment page.
8. Buyers are advised to re-check detailed data about the neighborhood, according to the place of residence of the buyer. if the Buyer accidentally or intentionally chooses the wrong neighborhood when ordering food so that the Buyer cannot pick up the food and the buyer cannot request for a refund.
9. The Buyer understands and agrees that the problem of delays in the payment process caused by differences in the bank that the Buyer uses with the Kokikan's official Account bank is the Buyer's personal responsibility.
10. Refunds from Kokikan to Buyers can only be made if in the following certain circumstances: The
seller does not accept the order, the
the seller does not send the food.
11. If there is a refund process, the refund will be made via transfer to the user's bank which will increase according to the amount of the refund. If the user submits a refund claim on the Submit Ticket menu on the Kokikan Helpdesk page.
12. Buyer agrees not to notify or submit proof of payment and/or payment data to parties other than Kokikan. In the event of a loss due to notification or submission of proof of payment and/or payment data by the Buyer to another party, it will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
13. After confirmation of receipt of Food within 1x24 hours, the Buyer's funds sent to Kokikan will continue to be allocated to the Seller (the transaction is considered complete).
14. The Buyer understands and agrees that any claim made after confirmation / automatic confirmation of the receipt of Food is not the responsibility of Kokikan. Losses that arise after confirmation / automatic confirmation of receipt of the Goods are the responsibility of the Buyer personally.
15. Kokikan has the authority to make decisions on unresolved transaction problems due to the absence of a settlement agreement, both between the Seller and the Buyer, by looking at the available evidence. Kokikan's decision is final and cannot be contested and is binding on both Seller and Buyer to comply.
D. Sales Transactions
1. Sellers are prohibited from offering/trading goods that are not Food/Beverage Products.
2. The seller is not allowed to sell Food or drinks that have a brand, unless the brand of the food product is owned by the seller himself.
3. Sellers are prohibited from offering/trading prohibited goods in accordance with what has been stipulated in the provisions of Pointn H. Types of goods.
4. The seller is obliged to provide complete and clear photos and information on the food product in accordance with the composition and condition of the food product it sells.
5. Sellers are required to provide complete and clear photos and information on Food products in accordance with the conditions and quality of the products they sell. If there is a difference in the Food product uploaded by the Seller with the Food product (not Food/different type of Food) received by the Buyer, then Kokikan has the right to cancel/withhold transaction funds.
6. In using the "Name", "Product Photo" and "Description" facilities, Sellers are prohibited from making rules that are standard clauses that do not meet the laws and regulations in force in Indonesia, including but not limited to (i) not accepting complaints, (ii) do not accept returns (exchange of goods), (iii) do not accept refunds (refunds), (iv) goods without warranty, (v) transfer of responsibility. If there is a conflict between the product description and the Kokikan Terms & Conditions, the applicable rules are the Kokikan Terms & Conditions.
7. In order to maintain the convenience of the Buyer in transactions, the Seller understands and agrees that Kokikan has the right to moderate the Seller's Cook Account if the Seller rejects, cancels and/or does not respond to the Buyer's Goods order with suspicion of manipulating the transaction, violating the Terms and Conditions, and/or fraud or other abuse.
8. The Seller agrees and understands that by receiving the Buyer's information data contained in the Site/Application, he is obliged to maintain confidentiality and is prohibited from abusing the Buyer's information data in any form. Kokikan reserves the right, without prior notice, to investigate and sanction any alleged or reported misuse of Buyer data.
9. The buyer agrees and understands that the delivery of Food products is carried out by the seller to the seller a place that is a public area that can be accessed by both sellers and buyers and the buyer will pick up the prepaid Food product himself through the Kokikan application at the agreed place between the seller and the buyer who is still within the Neighborhood coverage area.
10. If the buyer does not take the food that has been delivered by the seller, then the buyer is not entitled to file a refund claim.
11. The seller agrees and understands that the delivery of Food products is carried out by the seller to a place that has been agreed between the seller and the buyer, which is still within the scope of the same Neighborhood area.
12. If the Buyer receives a Food Product that is not the same as the picture, does not match the application, and the delivery by the seller is late, it is the responsibility of the Seller.
13. The Seller understands and agrees that all Taxes related to Sales transactions (but not limited to changes in Food product information), will be reported and managed by each Seller in accordance with the applicable tax provisions in the laws and regulations in Indonesia.
14. Kokikan has the authority to make decisions on unresolved transaction problems due to the absence of a settlement agreement, both between the Seller and the Buyer, by looking at the available evidence. Kokikan's decision is final and cannot be contested and is binding on both Seller and Buyer to comply.
1. Prices for food products contained on the Kokikan website are prices set by the Seller. Sellers are prohibited from manipulating the price of goods in any way.
2. Sellers are prohibited from setting unreasonable prices on Goods offered through the Kokikan Site. Kokikan reserves the right to take action in the form of checking, delaying or downgrading content and other actions based on Kokikan's sole judgment on the basis of unfair pricing.
3. The Buyer understands and agrees that errors in price descriptions and other information caused by not updating the Kokikan website page due to the browser/ISP used by the Buyer are the responsibility of the Buyer.
4. The Seller understands and agrees that typographical errors that cause the price description or other information to be incorrect / appropriate are the responsibility of the Seller. Keep in mind that in this case, if there is an accidental typing error in the price description of the Goods, the Seller has the right to refuse the order of the Goods made by the buyer.
5. The User understands and agrees that any problems and/or disputes that occur due to disagreements between the Seller and the Buyer regarding the price are not the responsibility of Kokikan.
6. By placing an order through Kokikan, the User agrees to pay the total fee to be paid as stated on the payment page, which consists of the price of goods, and service fees incurred and will be described explicitly on the payment page. The User agrees to make payment through the payment method previously selected by the User.
7. The maximum unit price limit for goods that can be offered is Rp. 200.000,-
8. Kokikan currently only serves transactions for buying and selling goods in Rupiah currency.
1. The delivery of food products will be carried out by the seller himself, and the delivery location is in accordance with a place which is a public area that can be accessed by both the seller and the buyer.
2. The buyer himself will take the food at a place that has been determined by the seller in advance.
1. In using Kokikan's features and/or services, Users are prohibited from uploading or using words, images or any content that contains elements of SARA, discrimination, demeaning or cornering others, vulgar, threatening, or other things that can considered not in accordance with social values and norms as well as based on policies determined by Kokikan. Kokikan party reserves the right to take necessary action for violations of these provisions.
2. Users are expected to use their own Food Products images.
3. The User hereby understands and agrees that the misuse of the photos/images uploaded by the User is the User's personal responsibility.
4. The seller guarantees photos that the uploaded/ images do not include content that is prohibited under Point G. 1 or violates the property rights of other parties. If it is found that photos/images violate the content based on Point G. 1 or there are reports of violations of the rights of other parties, Kokikan has the right to take necessary actions for violations of these provisions, including but not limited to deleting content and/or other actions that need to be taken.
5. When a User uploads to the Kokikan Site with content or posts content, the User grants Kokikan a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensed (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright , publicity, trademark, database rights and intellectual property rights that the User has in the content, in any known media now or in the future. Furthermore, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you waive any moral rights and undertake not to assert those rights against Kokikan.
6. The User guarantees that it does not violate intellectual property rights in uploading User content to the Kokikan site. Each User hereby is personally responsible for the infringement of intellectual property rights in uploading content on the Kokikan Site.
7. Content or material that will be displayed or displayed on the Kokikan Site/Application through the Feed will be subject to the Site Terms, legal regulations, and applicable advertising ethics.
8. Kokikan has the right to at any time take down content or material contained in the Application which is considered to violate the Site Terms and Conditions, applicable legal regulations, and applicable advertising ethics.
H. Types of Goods and Services
1. Products that are only allowed to be sold on the Kokikan platform are only food and drinks that are suitable for consumption.
2. Goods / Products other than in point H. 1 may not be sold on Kokikan platforms, including medicine, food or drink that already has a brand
3. Here is a list of types of goods and services that include prohibited and / or restricted for trade by the Seller on the Site Kokikan: All types of drugs and other substances that are prohibited or restricted in circulation according to the applicable legal provisions, including but not limited to the provisions of the Narcotics Law, Psychotropic Law, and Health Law. Also included in this provision are hard drugs, drugs that require a doctor's prescription, anesthetics and the like, or drugs that do not have a distribution permit from the Food and Drug Supervisory Agency (BPOM).
4. Food and drink that endangers the safety of its users, or which does not have a distribution permit from the Food and Drug Supervisory Agency (BPOM).
5. Alcoholic beverages.
I. Fund Withdrawal.
1. Withdrawal of funds between banks will be processed within 1x24 hours of working days, while withdrawals of funds between banks will be processed within 2x24 hours of working days.
2. For now, withdrawing funds to an account number outside the BCA bank if there are additional fees charged will be the responsibility of the User.
3. In the event that there is an alleged violation of Kokikan's Terms and Conditions, fraud, manipulation or crime, the User understands and agrees that Kokikan has the right to take action to check, freeze, postpone and/or cancel the withdrawal of funds made by the User.
4. The examination, freeze or postponement of the withdrawal of funds as referred to in Point I. 3 can be carried out within a period of time as required by Kokikan.
J. Pick-Up Point Food
1. Pick up point is a place determined by the seller which is within walking distance.
2. The description of this pick-up point can be seen by the buyer before making the selection of the payment method contained in the make order section.
3. The user understands when the food has been delivered by the seller to the food pickup point. Then the responsibility for the food passes to the Buyer. Because the seller's responsibility is only to deliver the food to the food collection point.
4. The buyer must pick up the food within 1 hour after the buyer delivers the food, if the buyer takes the food after 1 hour and there is damage to the food, then it is the buyer's responsibility.
K. Other Terms
Everything that has not been and/or is not regulated in the specific terms and conditions in the feature will fully refer to Kokikan's terms and conditions in general.
L. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Kokikan is a web portal with the Customer to Customer Marketplace model, which provides services to Users to become Sellers and Buyers with Food Products as objects to be traded. Thus the transaction that occurs is a transaction between Kokikan members, so that the User understands that the proportional limitation of Kokikan's responsibility is as a web portal service provider.
Kokikan always strives to keep the Services safe, convenient and functioning properly, but we cannot guarantee continuous operation or access to our Services will always be perfect. Information and data in the Kokikan Platform may not occur in real time.
The User agrees that you utilize the Kokikan Service at the User's own risk, and the Kokikan Service is provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Kokikan (including the Parent Company, directors and employees) is not liable, and you agree not to hold Kokikan liable, for any damage or loss (including but not limited to loss of money, reputation, profits, , or other intangible losses) resulting directly or indirectly from:
- User's use or inability to use Kokikan's Services.
- Prices, Shipping or other instructions available in Kokikan's service.
- Delays or interruptions in Kokikan's Service.
- Negligence and losses incurred by each User.
- Goods Quality.
- Delivery of goods.
- Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Disputes between users.
- Defamation of others.
- Any misuse of goods that have been purchased by the User.
- Loss due to unauthorized payments to parties other than Kokikan's Official Account, which in any way acts on Kokikan's behalf or negligence in writing accounts and/or other information and/or negligence on the part of the bank.
- Delivery for repair of goods with an official warranty from the manufacturer. Buyers can bring the Goods directly to the nearest service center with a warranty card and purchase invoice.
- Viruses or other malicious software (bots, scripts, automation tools, hacking tools) obtained by accessing, or connecting to, Kokikan services.
- Any interruptions, bugs, errors or inaccuracies in the Kokikan Service.
- Damage to your hardware from the use of any Kokikan Services.
- Content, actions, or inaction of third parties, including those related to Products on the Kokikan site that are allegedly fake.
- Enforcement actions taken with respect to User accounts.
- There are hacking actions carried out by third parties to user accounts.
If you have a Dispute with one or more users, you release Kokikan (including the Parent Company, Directors and employees) from claims and demands for damages and losses (actual and implied) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, which arising from or in any way related to the dispute, including but not limited to losses arising from the purchase of goods that have been prohibited in Point H. Types of goods. Thus, the User intentionally waives all legal protections (contained in the law or other legal regulations) which will limit the scope of the provisions of this release.
Users will release Kokikan from claims for damages and keep Kokikan (including the Parent Company, Directors and employees) from claims and demands, including reasonable legal fees, made by third parties that arise in the event that you violate this Agreement. improper use of Kokikan's Services and/or your violation of the law or the rights of third parties.
P. Service Fees Service
Fees are fees charged to Users for the purpose of system maintenance and service improvement in transacting through the Kokikan Site.